Monty Hall problem
- A TV show presents 3 doors to a candidate: 2 doors have a goat, 1 door has a brand new car.
- The candidate, chooses a door.
- The TV show presenter, opens 1 door with a goat.
- After opening this door, the candidate may choose another door.
- .. changing your initial choice, will boost your chanses to win!
- The program below calculates the 3doors and makes a random first random choice for the candidate.
- The program opens the other door with a goat.
- The program asks you to change your choice or keep your original door.